I was divorced over ten years ago, even loosing full time custody of my three children due to unfairness, uncaring, corruption in Bergen County. This is my journey in having to deal with this, trying to stay positive and raising my three children alone, where I was struggling financially and physically due to many aliments. My children are now young adults, and have moved on with their lives and no longer live with me, but of course, they still always need their mom!
Monday, August 20, 2012
When does it End?
Meaning the crap from the ex. Why can't they just be honest and fair, and leave us alone? Leave me alone already. I spend all this time going over the letters written back and forth from the attorney's, and my attorney never making phone calls, writing letters that take so long to accomplish a thing. I call my attorney, he doesn't even call me back for days. I email him, and I still get no response. Why are you so slow? His attorney, I must say, is quick to respond. Finally, I will receive some type of compensation/child support, for children that have been living with me for years. So, frustration is always there, trying to solve a new alimony amount for me, which was already cleared in Court three months ago. Still lingering on, giving them so much time to lie and manipulate. Each time I receive a letter from them, they submit a new medical bill for one of my kids, that I already paid for in another Court Order!! Imagine that! How can they lie about things, about me, and go to sleep with themselves at nite? I am so tired of his abuse, still now being apart. Those people who control and manipulate others run from! Run fast! I can't wait until this is done, so I can concentrate on other things. I am also trying to get back to College in the fall, and have barely anytime to get to it. I never did graduate, as silly as that seems. So, now as I am trying to figure out my road ahead, school was on that road. I have so many loves, hobbies, interests, and am trying to combine the best of them so I can work, enjoy my work, and become financially abundant!! Totally!! For my children and me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment