Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer's Over

So, summer is over! What a bummer since I LIVE totally for the summer! Love all about it, the sun, the beach, the ocean, the sand in between my feet, the waves, so awesome and at peace there. Our summer was great, I hit the beach every weekend I could, and met my loving niece with her two boys each chance I got. Love those kids, all the kids, they are great, they are what makes my world go round. Just like my mom, who loved children dearly and had seven!! God Bless you Mom! (who's in heaven now) My mother loved kids, we had so many, and her face always lit up when she was with them, always holding one, caring for one, she loved it! I was blessed to be able to stay home with mine and care for them, the best job I ever wanted! Now, they are big, and so different! You know, they do what they want, get lazy, don't know how to clean up like us adults do. Anyway, why does life send us one hurdle after another to jump over? Can't we just leave in peace and harmony? Calmness, easiness, caring, kindness? It is always ongoing work trying to accomplish all in life. There are always calls to make, so many problems everywhere, trying to find solutions to everything. So time consuming when Verizon over charges me and I call twenty times and still can't get someone to explain why I have been overcharged, and to take it off! Almost everyone I spoke to gave me a different answer, can they get it together and train competent people? Guess not. I had a bad migraine for like a week, was vomiting on and off the entire time. Boy, that was not fun, suffering like that so long. If only someone could take my pain away, I have only gone to tons of Doctors for this, and no one has had the answer. I had a car accident a few years ago, and have been in pain ever since. Bad neck pain, and head pain, and maybe migraine. It's sad, every Doctor you go to gives you a different reason for your pain! How hard is it to find out what the pain is from and cure it? Yes, I do pray and think about being healed, so I am always working on it. If the set of shots I am getting into my neck don't work, I will look into laser therapy. Seems like a new way to heal those herniated disks, and much less invasive. Well, I am waiting for my new alimony amount because the Judge finally sided with me, finally dropping the child support I have had to pay for my children for ten years, even though they have been living with me. I had Court in May, and still have not seen the Court Order followed through, thanks to my great attorney. It has been over four months, and he just took his sweet old time to get this done. Finally, he tells me today, it will be done by Sunday! Now, that's a major release when I am suppose to receive some back money from my ex, and now he will pay me child support! This is so major for me because I can not work a full time job due to my injuries and pain. Well, fall is upon us, and I know so many people love this time of year! (I prefer summer) But, I do enjoy the sweaters and boots, but it still doesn't beat bare feet on the beach!! Someday, we will be in California, that's where we want to move to next summer, my three children and me. A change will be nice, especially when everyone is tired of this place. Too much drama, too much selfishness, too many nasty angry people driving on the roads, too many bad memories around here. Even though I keep my thoughts ahead, onto the future I want, the area is all my ex, not me, since this was where he was raise and grew up, I did not. My home will always be where I was raised, East Brunswick, where all my family and friends still live!! All but me!! I barely have any friends here, here in Bergen County because of the people I find everywhere. Friends don't even know how to care for each other, and do for others, it's all about them and what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment