Monday, December 31, 2012

Wow, December already!! Well, actually January!!
So much has gone on, I went back to college, which is great.  I attended The College of NJ many years ago, and in my search for myself, I realized school was the way to go.   I still have all of my credits, so I am now a Junior.  I could only take one course due to finances but hope to take three in January.  Can't even find help with school, like a student loan for single mothers!! So I don't know how school is getting paid for, I applied for aid and loans, so I just let it go, and pray for a miracle!!
I finished my first semester in school a few weeks ago. It felt great, it was a major accomplishment for me to even get back there, and I studied all the time.  But, I enjoyed it because I was learning about something I love,  psychology.  I always wanted to be a psychologist (along with 100 other things), and now is my chance! I was really psyched this sememster to do well and learn, I totally appreciated the experience, even if I am thrown in with the kids, you get use to it.  I realized, I have a right to have an education and career as much as any twenty year old!! Grin and bear it.  I ended up in the front of the class due to the fact all the other seats were taken.  I enjoyed it though, it was as if the Professor and I were having a private instruction.  I now feel on my way to a life I would enjoy, and one with financial success.

No comments:

Post a Comment