Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter is here!!
Yes it is, and boy do I forget how I do not like it at all!! I only love the snow, but freeze way too much, and can never seem to feel warm while being outside.  It's actually New Years Eve....
A time when family and friends ge together to celebrate the New Year.  And this is a special one, with lots of good energy around it!! It's important for us to stay positive, keep dreaming about what we want in our future, and enjoying the moment in grace. 
I have written my fears on paper, and will burn them later and let them go.  Now is not the time to worry, now is the time to expand our faith, if you have any.  If not, it's still a time to realize the Universe is on high drive!! And, the energy is good, one of love and not selfishness.  One of "us" and not "me".  Less greed, more service of others.  Along with financial success to fulfill the need of security.  Oneness, realizing we are all one.
My wish for he New Year is peace to all beings, love to all beings, health to all beings, and financial abundance in this New Year of 2013 where we can manifest easier than we were to before!!
I have lots to let go of, being a single mom with an injury to my neck, makes it difficult to stay ahead financially.  My children now 20 years old and 21, looking forward to the day they are on their own, would change my life drastically, and I will be very sad when that day arrives.  My children are my life, when I go out, it is with them.  We shop together, go out and eat together, etc.  My ex took them away from me in 2002 for a few nights a week, and then after the divorce I had them on Mondays and Wedensdays, but they couldn't sleep over.  Some how he asked for custody, and got it with Judge Torak, who I have been told was a pro man Judge.  Along with his brother being Chief Detective to the Prosecutors Office at the time, I am sure that helped.  So, the kids would cry badly when they had to leave me and go with my ex.  He even went into my have to get his seven year old son when he would hide in the back of the house to stay with his mother!! He was nasty, selfish, and uncaring and uncompassionate to our three children, allowing this to happen!! What it left me with was a feeling of deep sadness, always just wanting my children with me, for good.  But, they aren't meant to do that.  They are meant to spread their wings and fly, which is a beautiful thing, but when your alone, without a mate, it's sad.  I have a huge family one of seven kids, and enjoy family around.  Even though I have become less social as I age, I still like my children around, and this will be a hard transition.   Hopefully when that time comes, I will be more prepared and maybe even with someone! I have been divorced for ten years already, and still haven't found the one to marry yet!!
Happy New Year, to a wonderful year of love, compassion, health, peace, healing, and financial abundance!! And may you find wonderful new friends everywhere you go!!
God Bless us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment