Thank the Lord, my daughter is fine with me now, and we finally spoke, when I decided to call her the other day. The woman I work for, Maura, is an Angel on this earth and when we spoke, she reminded me of doing a Novena. So, I made up my own Novena with my own words in asking for a healing for my daughter, and our relationship, and said many Hail Mary's, and Our Fathers. I lit some candles on my alter, put some pictures of us together, and focused on prayer, asking to heal her heart, allowing her to forgive, let go, and create the new future she wants to see.
I haven't seen her in three weeks, and boy, do I miss her. I have been cleansing again, looking through old photos, and found a journal that I wrote just about her when she was born. It was really sweet, she loved her sister when she was born, and always wanted to be near her! She would give her a cracker, when she took on for herself, she was so loving, kind and generous. When her sister napped, she asked for her all the time, I wish I could feel those moments again, because I have no idea who that person was, as I don't remember how I was feeling during those times in my daily life. I know I loved being a Mom more than anything, as that's great, but so much I do not remember. There was arguing a lot in the home, my ex was always on fire.
But, the beautiful thing is, my daughter and I are friends again! Thank you for this Blessing God and the Universe. I see the power of prayer in my face, and I realize by praying in front of my alter it is so much more powerful, the intention much stronger, and now I will say all of my prayers there!
No comments:
Post a Comment