Friday, January 27, 2017

My Daughter Blocks me from her Phone


Image result for images of mother and daughter

What a time we are going through, along with my three children and I.  
I am upset today because my oldest daughter is so mad at me, she blocked my number, which is a first.  She pretty much got mad over nothing, and was in such a negative state of mind, she lashed out on me, almost as if she just wanted to be mad.  
Maybe it is stuff from the past, because there is so much she has to deal with from the past.  She was the oldest of three, the caretaker, the one who always stood up for her siblings, as they had to live with their Dad at times because we were divorced.  She saw so much mental abuse, I won't even get into, another story for another day.  But, she was the warrior, the savior, stood up to the plate, and tried to take her siblings away into the other room, when her Dad was very angry and cursing at me and wouldn't stop.
I am so grateful those days are over, but they can still hurt your heart if they haven't been healed.  And things are triggers, when we get angry over a situation, it triggers an old painful memory to us, and we snap out.  Makes so much sense, right?  So, what's the answer?  Go to that memory, comfort your inner child, and explain it's another day, another time, and this is where you are.  
It is so hard to be a Parent, when you feel you screwed up in so many ways, and now it's over, your children are grown, and there is nothing you can do to help heal that pain, comfort it, and take it away for your child.  But what I can do is pray, send her love and light, every moment, of every day, when she comes to my mind.  I pray and ask her Higher Self to forgive me, and that I am truly sorry for so many things, and I hope her heart feels fast.  That's what I can do.  I already sent her an email, asking her if she still does have unforgiveness from the past towards me, and she has said no, but I doubt it.  I hope she does more soul searching deep in her heart when she is alone, and comes to love, forgiveness, towards me and herself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment