Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mothers Day!!

Hello, Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day!  I had an awesome day today!  Spent the day with my three children, and it was beautiful.  The calmness is here, and finally, we can celebrate events in harmony and peace, my family and I, me and my three children.  We have been through so much together, so much arguing my entire life.  With my family growing up, with my ex husband, and then with my three children for years after my divorce.  And now my children are young adults, growing up, and maturing, and love and appreciate each other.  And I am grateful and happy for this revelation.  They always have been there for each other actually, even though they argue.  They are amazing souls and I am so proud of them! 
My mom, was awesome and amazing!  She raised seven children, without much money.  She would wash the kitchen floor by hand every week! (Something so unheard of now!)  She made homemade mashed potatoes for all of us, an entire five pound bag, every day of her life!!  The laundry never stopped, and she was always in the basement folding!  It must have given her peace of mind for five minutes!!  I didn't realized how much she love me until I had a child of my own, then I realized the unconditional love she had for me.  And we became closer once I had children, my mom was a very quiet woman who never gossiped in her life!  When I wanted to complain about one of my sister in laws, she would tell me she did not want to hear it!! Ha!  "That's your sister in law now!"  Good or bad, that's how she was!  It's great to have those memories now that are cherished because she is not here anymore in body.  But, she knows, I know what an amazing woman she was!!  I tell her all the time now!!
I hope everyone, every female caretaker, enjoyed their special day of LOVE!!
Love and light ~
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment