Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013

Wow! Almost Christmas already!  I just finished two more classes at TCNJ, on my way back for a Psychology Degree I started many years ago, but got sidetracked into Love!!  Such hard work, two papers, exams, I am so not use to!  I even got so stressed out I broke out in a rash on my back!  So glad I am off until the end of January. 
My body has been in such pain lately, I am taking two baths a day with Epson salt and some essential oils.  I have been to a few new doctors lately about something called Cranial Sacral Therapy.  There is fluid around your spine and skull and if it is not flowing properly, there are many things it can affect, which many I have including migraines, fatigue, and fibromyalgia.  I have realized in speaking to a new Cranial Sacral Doctor who is actually a Chiropractor as well, much of my pain is from my fibromyalgia as well, and that has never been treated.  Unfortunately, the clinic I go to have Doctors that didn't care that my Rheumatoid Arthritis number was high on my blood work, and that my red and white blood cells were low.  Anyway, the result is I am going to look into a fibromyalgia specialist and see him as soon as I can fill  out his information and get in there.  I am having a hard time getting up in the morning, my entire back has been in a spasm, all the way up to my head! I need help!  My chiropractor is going to try again, along with a fibro specialist, I am recovered!
I baked cookies with my daughter yesterday, at my brother's home, along with his wife, and two children, Jack and Grace.  We had such a nice time.  I love to see family, as long as they are loving and cool, and we enjoy each other's company.  Since what happened Thanksgiving, I haven't called Sue, and she hasn't called me.  She never called about baking like we usually do, so I did it myself.  I want to bring cookies to everyone this year, I must be happier than other years, because I wasn't this excited last year. 
My future is so unknown, my kids growing up and moving out next year.  My path is open, my river flowing to where?  I have so many choices, I'm not sure what I want to do.  I would love to not work next summer, rest my body, and do an internship somewhere.  I would love to fall in love and spend time with a man, share experiences together and have someone to talk to and care!! Amen to that!
Well, Merry Christmas!  May God Bless All Of Us!! We are all God!  We are all one!! Love one another, bless one another, be there for each other.  What a world we could create if we tried!!  I hope everyone gets what they ask and pray for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment