So much has been happening, so quickly. I am going to move again, and that is great, as I no longer want to be by the beach alone. My kids are up North, and that's where I need to go now, as my lease is up in April.
My daughter phoned last night, and she never calls me when she is upset. I am so grateful she reached out to me, but of course sorry she was upset. I got her through it this time, by just LISTENING, not judging, just listening and supporting her. It truly did help, as we got through it, and started talking about other things. She has been through so much, when is it going to end for her? The pain, the suffering, the sadness she feels so often.
The connection we have with our children is amazing, it's like an invisible cord attached to their heart, you feel their pain. When you gather together, especially when living apart, you really feel that love and connection when you leave. It's like your cup just got filled with the love you needed, the unconditional ties of family.
They say we chose our family before we arrive here, if so, I thank my children for choosing me. I love them dearly, they are everything to me, and I am finally able to let them go emotionally, and not depend on them so much for my happiness.
Being down the shore for the year, I have finally found my peace inside. I have worked on healing this entire year, filled with fun, laughter, sun, ocean, and lots of tears as well. The tears are less and less, and now with this new venture ahead, the joy is rising each day!
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment