I was divorced over ten years ago, even loosing full time custody of my three children due to unfairness, uncaring, corruption in Bergen County. This is my journey in having to deal with this, trying to stay positive and raising my three children alone, where I was struggling financially and physically due to many aliments. My children are now young adults, and have moved on with their lives and no longer live with me, but of course, they still always need their mom!
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Today is Father's Day. My Dad is up in heaven with my Mom, in a beautiful, loving place. And I do not have a husband, to celebrate with either. Of course, everyone should be with their Dad's today. But what about the children who are mad at their Dad for whatever reason? Should they suck it up and go to see their Dad, or avoid the situation and stay away? I have this situation now with my daughter. She's mad at her Dad, and doesn't want to go see him. I feel badly for her, so hurt by her Father. Maybe if he apologized, she would come around. But to him, his attitude is "you know where I am." He never even calls or texts her to say "Hello" or reaches out to her. God forbid he tells her he loves her and misses her. I wonder what happens to people who are so warm, loving and giving, and then turn into someone so harsh, cold, and nasty. And to be that way with your own flesh and blood? It's so sad, it breaks my heart for both of them. He must be in a really bad place to act this way towards his own daughter. I just pray for everyone, for all of us to come to a place of peace and happiness. Love, just to love, that's the answer. To avoid those negative thoughts, and turn them to positive. To one of being grateful for all we have, and appreciate each other and shower everyone with love and kindness. But, we can only do that if that's how we feel in our heart, about ourselves. Love is the answer, Love is all, forgiveness comes with that. Forgive your loved ones, and find peace within yourself, and wish everyone love. You don't have to be friends with them, just let them go then, and wish them love. Always come back to love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment