Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring is Here!! Happy Easter!

So, it's springtime!! I love all the flowing everything! The trees, the little crocus we see now, it makes me want to get outside and plant.  I love to plant, would rather be outside planting then inside cleaning!! But I do appreciate a clean home, you can't think as well when its a mess!!
My children have been pretty calm lately.  They still get their times when they get that snotty attitude out of nowhere, and I am trying to just walk away.
You know it's a very important time now, 2012 and on, to keep your energy high.  What does that mean? It means NO MORE NEGATIVITY!! Not from yourself, keep your thoughts high and positive and dream big!! This is the time we can manifest quickly, by just putting out there what we want.  But, we have to stay away from even the negative people, and this could be hard if they are part of your family!! Young adults and teenagers these days are very addicted to the "drama".  The negative insults toward their friends in front of them, and behind their back.  It is as though all they want to do is complain about each other, not even realizing how paralizing this is toward their growth!! If they only knew their words were like prayers going out into the world, affecting and hurting their friends, besides hurting them by being in such a negative place.  I know it is hard to stop your children from sharing stories with you, but when it is about complaining or insulting someone, especially their sibling, I put a stop to it.  I tell them what my mom use to tell me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".  If your friends are truly not nice people, why would you consider them a "friend" in the first place? And I will tell you, once you let go of those negative people, the Universe/God will send you what you need, good, kind, loving people and friends to nurture you and care for you, something we all yearn for! 
So, stay away from the negativity for good, remember, we only can chang someone else's behavior by changing our own.  By how we react, and if we accept the behavior or not.  do not accept negativity in any form, instead, walk away in peace and harmony of yourself. AND ENJOY SPRING, NEW BIRTH AND GROWTH!! For me, that is moving far away from this place.  A place which reminds me too much of my ex and his family!!
Peace ....

No comments:

Post a Comment