Thursday, July 19, 2012

Amen! Miracles do happen! I do pray for my ex all the time. That he comes back to a place of love. When we met, what I loved most about him was that he was so caring, giving and loving to everyone. Then, I don't know what happened to him at the end of our marraige, he was mad, upset and angry every day, for a very long time. But, now after a year and a half, and many prayers later, he has broken the ice, sat down and spoken to his daughter. The daughter he hasn't spoken to in about a year and a half. I don't even remember what he got mad a her for. Oh, I think it was when she moved in with me 100%, she use to split her time with him and me. I guess he got upset about that. Whatever it was, it's over, now, the important thing is, we can forgive, and move on. I wish we did more of that when we were married, forgive and move on. I always forgave too fast, and when you do that you never hold the other person responsible for their behavior, so they don't have to own up to what they did to hurt you. Don't have to admit it, or change it. Boy, what you learn as you age. I go through time when I wish we were still together, and I miss our family, and this is one of those times. My daughter is happy she has her father back now. I am sure my ex is happy too. And of course, I am happy there is peace and harmony back in both of their hearts. I know each time my daughter went to a function at her Aunt's house, she felt uneasy around her father. She's a very sensitive kid and everything bothers her!! Everyone was also blaming her for not talking to her Father. And that bothered her alot. She did nothing wrong. In that case, I think it's up to the parent to keep the relationship close with their child, not the child's responsibility. All in all, this is good. I am happy he came around for some reason. They talked about doing things together like dinner or a movie. My daughter mentioned how all of them should get together, not just her and him(there are three of them). Sounds good to me, they will be able to enjoy some of their time with each other while they are all here together.

No comments:

Post a Comment